Annie Schwain's website, Voda Counseling, with information on upcoming workshops, specializing in addictions and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- The MN Behavioral Health Community Resources and Events website, including Pre-recorded EHR Vendor Demos
- Information on HIPAA, Minnesota’s Health Records Act, and Psychotherapy Notes
- The resource list shared at the bootcamp with links can be found here
- The article on alternative fee payments - Alternatives to Fee-For-Service Payments in Health Care
- A list of EHRs to consider (no recommendations or endorsements for any of them) can be found here NOTE * Things may have changed since I last updated this list, so be sure to verify current information with the vendors!
Roy Huggin's website, Person Centered Tech, with information on HIPAA, technology, and small practices.
- To sign up for Roy's e-newsletter, and to have access to his FREE sample policies and procedures.
- Information about Roy's HIPAA workbook
- The special offer for Boot Camp attendees
Matt Diehl's website, Diehls' Accounting Service Inc, accounting firm
- Information about the MN Care Tax
- A tax organizer for small businesses
- If you still need to get a Federal Tax ID, you can get one here
- If you still need to get a MN Tax ID, you can get one here
- If you need to file MN Care Tax, you can do so here
Heidi Waldoch's website, Bridging Hope Counseling, offering individual, couple, and group therapy and specializing in Sand Tray, Play Therapy and DBT Groups
Renee Segal's website, Segal Psychotherapy, specializing in couple's counseling and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy