Contact Information for Your Presenters
- Annie Schwain's website, Voda Counseling, with information on upcoming workshops, specializing in addictions and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- The MN Behavioral Health Community Resources and Events website, including Pre-recorded EHR Vendor Demos
- Information on HIPAA, Minnesota’s Health Records Act, and Psychotherapy Notes
- Roy Huggin's website, Person Centered Tech, with information on HIPAA, technology, and small practices.
- To sign up for Roy's e-newsletter, and to have access to his FREE sample policies and procedures.
- Information about Roy's HIPAA workbook and the special combination offer of the workbook and to have Rob Reinhart help you select an EHR appropriate for your practice
- To sign up for Rob Reinhart's e-newsletter and to see his review of different EHRs (though be careful - not all meet MN requirements!)
- Terri Krivosha's with Maslon LLC
- Amanda Richards, MA, LPCC, LPC, LADC, Clinical Supervisor and Program Consultant in Minnesota, with Amanda Richards Consulting
- Matt Diehl's website, Diehls' Accounting Service Inc, accounting firm
- Heidi Waldoch's website, Bridging Hope Counseling, offering individual, couple, and group therapy and specializing in Sand Tray, Play Therapy and DBT Groups
- Renee Segal's website, Segal Psychotherapy, specializing in couple's counseling and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
Information on professional wills:
- Sample professional will from the Psychological Association of Manitoba. I changed a few things in the sample (deleting the Canadian references), though it is overwhelmingly the same. They also have some supplemental documents about wills that you may find helpful, though with the caveat that this is for general information / guidelines, as it is from a Canadian source. (Though my lawyer looked over it and didn’t see any problems with my using the template for what it’s worth.)
- Sample professional will from the APA, along with a supplemental Files, Passwords, and Contacts List and Instructions and Considerations in Creating a Professional Will
- Sample professional will form that can be modified.
Articles related to E-Health Technology:
- Alternatives to Fee-For-Service Payments in Health Care
- Does Health Information Technology Dehumanize Care?
- Fixing Health Care: What Role Will Therapists Play?
- Integrating Primary Care and Mental Health Key to Improving Patient Care, Lowering Costs
- The dilemma of psychotherapy notes and HIPAA