This workshop will help participants evaluate their readiness to adopt e-health technology to meet the standards of the 2015 Mandate for Interoperable Electronic Health Records (EHRs).
This workshop provides interactive activities to help you:
- Assess your computer skills and additional training that may be needed
- Assess your own beliefs regarding E-Health Technology
- Challenge myths and misconceptions regarding e-health
- Assess your organizational readiness for adopting e-health
- Identify next steps to take to prepare for e-health
- Identify your support team for adopting e-health
Location: Conference room at Voda Counseling, 4725 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55416.
Cost: $10 / Person - Introductory price for this new workshop!
Pre-registration required - REGISTER HERE.
Are you or a group of colleagues interested in attending this workshop but are unable to attend? Contact Annie to learn she can bring this presentation to your practice or consultation group!