Are you thinking about transitioning to an electronic health record (EHR) but aren't sure where to begin or what you need to consider? This is the workshop for you!
This workshop provides some hands-on activities to help you:
• Assess your computer skills and additional training that may be needed
• Assess your own beliefs regarding E-Health Technology
• Challenge myths and misconceptions regarding e-health
• Assess your organizational readiness for adopting e-health
• Identify next steps to take to prepare for e-health
• Identify your support team for adopting e-health
Participants will identify needs to be addressed prior to selecting an EHR and suggestions for specific steps to take to prepare for choosing an EHR vendor, including how to identify whether or not a product meets the guidelines set forth in the 2015 mandate.
Location: MN Couple Therapy Center, 3rd Floor Conference Room, 1611 County Road B, Roseville, MN 55113
Cost: $35 person, payable at the time of the workshop.
Are you or a group of colleagues interested in attending this workshop but are unable to attend? Contact Annie to learn she can bring this presentation to your practice or consultation group!