- $120 per 50 minute session
- $180 per 80 minute session
- $250 for a chemical health (alcohol and drug) assessment
- $240 for a 2-hour initial discernment counseling session
- $180 for follow up 90 minute discernment counseling sessions
Payment is due at the beginning of each session. Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, I request that you notify me at least 24 hours in advance. I reserve the right to charge the full session fee for no-shows and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice .
I set aside a limited number of spaces to accommodate couples and individuals at a reduced rate when they are facing serious economic hardship. I usually have a waiting-list for these spots, so it may not be the best option if you are currently in crisis. As an alternative, I recommend the Walk-In Counseling Center at 612-870-0565 (free counseling) or Catholic Charities at 651-647-3100.
If you would like to discuss your situation, please call Annie at 612-325-2919.
I do not take insurance directly. However, many PPOs and HMOs will cover all or a portion of my fee using your out-of-network benefits. You may also be able to use your HSA, flexible spending dollars, or medical savings account. If you would like to use your insurance, please contact your insurance company and ask what coverage you have to see an "out-of-network provider." They will tell you what your coverage is; if possible, ask them to fax you or email you a copy of your coverage so that you can use this when you submit any documents to them in the future. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I will then start to provide care to you, you will pay for the sessions as we go, and you will be given an itemized bill that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
I decided not to work directly with insurance companies for several reasons, the foremost being that I think that it enables me to provide the best services possible to my clients. To learn more, read here.